We are a full service buyer’s agency specialising in the Brisbane market.
Don’t have the time or knowledge to invest or purchase your next home in the Brisbane property market? Let us do the hard yards for you!
Facts about Allen Real Estate Buyer’s Agency:
– Our team all live and work in Brisbane and operate exclusively within this wonderful city, home to over 2.3 million people and growing!
– We are professional and knowledgable – we know the Brisbane market better than anyone else and have years of experience in sourcing and purchasing the best investment and living opportunities for our clients. We pride ourselves on being honest, thorough and diligent.
– We have our “finger on the pulse” of the Brisbane property market and know the trends, the neighbourhoods, the people, the opportunities and what is happening right now. We also know how to exploit this knowledge for your benefit!
– We have purchased many hundreds of properties on behalf of clients since 2009 and have purchased in a number of different market cycles. Many of our clients are repeat clients and come back to buy their 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th properties through us. Check out our testimonial section for direct feedback received from our clients.
– We operate on a fixed fee basis and act completely independently on your behalf, as if we were purchasing the property for ourselves!
– We are fully licenced and an accredited member of REBAA (The Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Association of Australia). We are also experienced investors ourselves so are very familiar with the process you are going through as you buy your first or next property.
How does the process work?
- INITIAL BRIEFING AND STRATEGY SESSION
We set up an initial phone call to establish your goals and to figure out how we can best assist you with your property search. Topics covered: your financial situation, current portfolio, purchasing budget, property goals, possible locations for investment and any questions you have about the process.
We send through our current market research and examples of properties we have recently inspected/offered on/purchased that would suit your specific profile. We learn more about your individual preferences and provide advice and recommendations for key areas and property types to focus on.
- INSPECT AND NEGOTIATE
We send through properties of interest and inspect them on your behalf – this covers both online listings and off-market opportunities through our contacts within the market. We provide key insights into the suburb, street and individual property as well as educating you on the surrounding area.
We also know exactly what to check for at the property itself to avoid any nasty surprises down the track – this includes street appeal and presentation of neighbouring properties as well as the property itself, layout and floor plan, natural light, property orientation and slope, surface water drainage, structural integrity and maintenance prospects.
For each property inspected we provide a detailed report, photos and our opinion on the overall suitability for your search profile.We are afussy and don’t take shortcuts – the main focus is on finding a quality investment.
Once we have found a property that is suitable for an offer, we advise on the best negotiation strategy for that specific property as this changes on a case by case basis! We also represent you at auction if and when required.
- PURCHASE AND SETTLEMENT
Once your offer is accepted, we guide you right throughout the contract process towards settlement, arranging all necessary services including but not limited to:
- Building and Pest Inspections
- Planning Reports
- Quanity Surveyors
- Handyman/Maintenance Services
- Pre-Settlement Inspections
- Property Management