Receive your free report on the 5 super buying strategies used by a professional buyer that can save you thousands of dollars.Download now
We felt assured by their extensive knowledge of the Brisbane market, never felt pressured to settle on a property that wasn’t 100% right and found their communication through the entire process to be excellent.
Chara & Tom – UK
Our purchase of an interstate IP was much easier this time around with Andrew’s involvement. Given that we were purchasing at a busy time (just before Christmas), Andrew ensured that contracts, B&P, conveyancing, property management and tenants were in all arranged in a timely manner.
Phuong & Steve – Melbourne
I found Andrew to be very professional and easy to talk to. His knowledge and understanding of what we wanted was extremely good. The links given on suburb history was excellent and helped give an overview on the areas we were interested in.
Nigel – Melbourne
Thank you Andrew for your valuable feedback/knowledge. Being an interstate purchaser and not seeing the property I felt more comfortable and reassured having someone that’s been recommended on property forums to view and assess the property.
Le – Canberra
What our clients say
Our philosophy at Allen Real Estate is that a happy client and a quality property purchased is the best long term strategy.
As an interstate buyer, I found Andrew’s service to be excellent and Read More >
Cameron – Melbourne
why choose us
A skilled Buyers’ Agent can save you money, time and stress.
Reasons why we can help you by acting as your Buyers’ Agent.
- Because we know the area, where the opportunities are (and are not!), we’ve done the research that will save you time, money, and aggravation.
- We’ll handle everything involved with searching for property, inspections, negotiations and coordinating the team of experts involved in a property purchase. You can relax..
- We represent you exclusively, and work solely on your behalf. That protects your interests and helps achieve your goals.
- We know the area up-close-and-personal. What’s hot. What’s not. What will be, plus the “why” and “how” of property investment opportunities.
- We personally inspect and gather as much background information as we can on all properties we research. This includes a considerable amount of on-site research, actually walking the area and surrounding areas, and talking with anybody who can provide us with an edge to help you purchase a quality property for a bargain price
- Our agent-only access data bases have up to date information on virtually ever acre of property in the city, and surrounding suburbs.
INTERESTED IN A BUYER'S AGENT BUT
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
A property briefing session is held on how we can add value to your search and current portfolio and we inform you of the latest 'on the ground' updates about the state of the market.
Criteria and goals for your property search are worked out and we progress to the search and secure phase.
We target and secure the best quality property for your criteria using our search process, improved over 8 years of client feedback, which is designed to both fully inform and educate you.
Our management service, Rental Guardians help secure quality tenants for your property so an income can be generated from your investment. A review is conducted on the search process and possible ideas and targets for the next property in your portfolio are uncovered.